I Have A Wonderful Dad

You know, the older I get, the more I appreciate my dad. He is really a very wonderful dad to me.

I shared before in my blog that my dad didn't used to be such a nice person. He dotes on his kids, but in a calm, quiet way. We were respectful towards him because we know how 'scary' he can be when he gets angry. Haha.. As we grew up, he started to turn into a much more fatherly man. He would laugh and joke with us, and I always enjoyed having a good conversation with him about everything under the sky. I find it easy to talk to my dad. He always seemed to be able to understand what I was trying to say.

Now that I am married and have my own kid, my dad's love for me spills over to my husband and my daughter. He is always so generous towards us, always insisting on paying for everything when we go out together. In his heart, he will feel that he has the responsibility to take care of his daughter, even though she is already married and has her own daughter. When I run into problems, apart from my husband, I know I can always turn to my dad for some comfort & help. And he is always so obliging towards me, even at his own inconvenience. Even when I feel bad about imposing on him, he will always reassure me that everything is okay and I need not worry about anything. Really, I feel very touched by his unconditional love for me.


Thank you, Dad. You're a wonderful father. I Love You! =)

Comments

Popular Posts