Quite Alot of Good Food

We have been eating some good food recently.. and you know me, I love taking photos of nice food. =D

Had lunch with my dad on Sat at this restaurant called Seafood Paradise.

It was already late by the time we settled down for lunch, so you can see my dad and my daughter both looked very hungry....

I really liked the noodles.. Very yummy!

Ordered two of their specialty dishes...

Special Tofu with seafood & floss

Special pork ribs with honey sauce

Braised mushrooms and veggies

Then today we went to eat at Sakae with our friends!

Serene, Joey's godmother and Cherry, the 'stand-in' grandmother when Serene is not around. Hahaha...

Possibly the only 'must-eat' item for every kid in a Japanese restaurant - Chawanmushi!

The Teriyaki chicken rice that I had... really yummy that I couldn't resist snapping a pic of it.. ;)

And this is Joey's bento set called, 'Mini Bus'!

It has got fries, fried chicken, rice, hotdog and eggs.. but Joey only ate bits of it... 90% went into Papa Isaiah's stomach.. =P

Food always makes us happy!!! =D

Comments

Popular Posts