Long, Very Long

Oh what a super long day I had today.

Reached church, took attendance for baby dedication service, attended service, did bible study attendance duty went to meet my brother-in-law to celebrate his birthday, reached home at evening time and have been working on my laptop non stop till now. *Phew*
Got a long day tomorrow as well, because of the many final preparations for the Asia Conference that's just 2 days away!!!!!

The most relaxing thing that happened today was the FOOD. :) And so, presenting to you the lunch we had to celebrate my BIL's birthday! It's a Thai restaurant at Bugis Junction. The set lunch costs only $11.90 per pax and comes with appetizer, main course, drink and a dessert at another $2 more! Many selections to choose from. :)


Crackers as starters

Nice drink - Thai original milk tea

My appetizer - Tom Yum Goong (tom yum soup)


Isaiah's appetizer - Spicy green mango salad


My main course - Pad Thai with seafood!

Joey ate lots and lots of crackers..............

Comments

Serene said…
looks yummy... =D

so u will be at expo for the whole of this week?
Mummy Kless said…
of course lor.. you are not meh?
Kristie said…
is the thai food place at level 2 of BJ?

btw, kless... is expo wi-fi ah?
Mummy Kless said…
yep level 2.... in the new block there..

I dun think expo is wi-fi leh...

Popular Posts