Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist

I just love romance movies.

Maybe because life almost ain't never that perfect, especially when it comes to love matters, so I enjoy watching romance movies especially those that comes with a sweet and happy ending. Well, who doesn't? Deep in the hearts of all of us, we all crave for a perfect love, don't we? =)

There's a new movie coming up, and I have a good feeling about this movie. Just looking at the poster tells me it's gonna be a super sweet romantic movie.



And talking about playlist, it just made me remember something that happened very long ago. Kinda sweet, if you ask me. Hee hee... I think it happened more than 15 years ago....

When my husband and I were still JUST FRIENDS, there was once we went to Science Centre with a group of church friends. [Come on, don't say we are atas ok?? It was one healthy & popular place to go to with a group of friends in those times!] Anyway, we were all walking around in Science Centre, and we saw a jukebox. Isaiah was browsing through the playlist and decided to put in a coin to play a song. I still remember, it was the song, 'A Shoulder To Cry On' by Tommy Page. What a very romantic song. Awwwwwww..... Then Isaiah turned to me and said, 'This song is for you.' Ahhhhhhh! I could have melted there & then!!!

Mind you, we were just casual friends oh. :)

And so, I remember the incident even till today. Hahahaha.... one of those sweet little things in my life. =D

Tommy Page went on to become one of my favorite singers during my youth years. Don't you agree with me that he's got the most romantic voice in the world?

Here's some of my favorite songs by Tommy Page.. songs that touched my heart.. and I dedicate this playlist to my darling husband Isaiah. :)

1) I'll be Your Everything
2) Till The End of Time
3) Paintings In my Mind
4) A Shoulder to Cry On
5) Something In Your Eyes
6) Under the Rainbow
7) I Still Believe
8) Whenever You Close Your Eyes
9) Turn on the Radio
10) I Break Down

And of course, how can I go off without sharing the lyrics of my favorite song of all time?

* * * *

Tommy Page

Life is full of lots of ups and downs
but the distance feels further
when it's headed for the ground
and there's nothing more painful
than to let your feelings take you down
It's so hard to know the way you feel inside
When there's many thoughts and feelings that you hide
But you might feel better if you let me walk with you by your side

And when you need a shoulder to cry on
When you need a friend to rely on
And the whole world is gone
You won't be alone cause I'll be there
I'll be your shoulder to cry onI'll be there
I'll be your friend to rely on
When the whole world's gone
You won't be alone cause I'll be there

All of the times when everything is wrong
And you're feeling like there's no use going on
You can't give it up I'll help you work it out and carry on
Side by side with you till the end

I'll always be the one to firmly hold your hand
No matter what is said or done
Our love will always continue on

Everyone needs a shoulder to cry on
Everyone needs a friend to rely on
When the whole world is gone, you won't be alone

cause I'll be there I'll be your shoulder to cry on
I'll be there I'll be your friend to rely on
When the whole world is gone, you won't be alone
cause I'll be there
You'll have my shoulder to cry on
I'll be there (I'll be there) I'll be the one to rely on
When the whole world is gone, you won't be alone
cause I'll be there
And when the whole world's gone
You'll always have my shoulder to cry on

* * * *
Movie opening 11th Dec!

Comments

@ster|x said…
weeee oooo weeeee

confirm he like u at that time le loh =D isaiah so sweeeeet
Mummy Kless said…
We 一见锺情, you don't know meh? hahahaha...
@ster|x said…
not surprising also.. isaiah so shuai and smart, u so pretty and capable..
Mummy Kless said…
true, not surprising indeed.. =P

Popular Posts