Happy Birthday My Dearest Hubby!

Today is my hubby's birthday!!!!! =D Happy birthday darling!
It's been a happy journey walking with you through life, through ups and downs, thick and thin. God has seen us through days we had just enough till today when we are finally debt-free and experiencing the goodness of God. It has been nothing short of a magical and magnificent journey with you.

Thank you for all that you have done, to provide for the house and for me and Joey. Without you, this house is like without its pillars and support. I always feel lost without you around, and I thank God every single day that you are who you are and I have you in my life. =)
God answers my wishes. You have grown more and more handsome and charming with each passing year! Wee Wee!

Happy 34th!

Comments

Popular Posts