My Sweet Valentine’s

This year’s Valentine’s Day is a little more special for me, compared to previous years. :)

Every year, Isaiah & I will discuss about what we will do or go on that day, but this year, Isaiah said to leave all the planning to him and I just enjoy myself. How nice it is to be pampered like that. I love the feeling that my hubby is planning something special just to make me happy.

We left Joey at my parents’ place, and headed first for some ice cream at the Changi Airport because it was still early for dinner.

DSC03131

The Swensens fries always whet my appetite!

DSC03132 

And the very lovely Earthquake!

DSC03133 

Isaiah made me guess all the way during the drive to our dinner destination, and it turned out to be….

SENTOSA ISLAND!!

DSC03134

Hehehe… I must say it felt like I was brought on a vacation! The feeling was so relaxing.. :)

Isaiah had made a reservation at this beach-side restaurant called, ‘Club Islander’. The whole place is open only for couples on reservation basis only. It was only 6.30pm when we reached and it was already almost packed with many couples tucking into their buffet dinner!

Our mocktails…

DSC03135 

The food…

Appetitizers…

DSC03136

We created our own pastas & chefs cooked on the spot for us…

DSC03137

DSC03138

The grilled stuffs.. steak, prawns….

DSC03144

Desserts

DSC03147

Watching the kids play on the beach and listening to the waves is really very therapeutic…

 DSC03140DSC03143

DSC03141

Us!

DSC03139

After dinner, we took an arranged transport to go over to the ‘Songs of the Sea’ as pack of the dinner package. It was a cool show! =D

The whole show was a clever play with water fountain & laser show and fireworks!

DSC03186

DSC03157

DSC03179 DSC03180 DSC03181 DSC03183 DSC03184 DSC03185 

Nothing beats spending time with the most important person in my life. :)

DSC03187

And guess what I found when we got back to our car?

This has got to be the sweetest thing that happened in a long while. :)

DSC03190

DSC03189

Thank you Dear, for EVERYTHING. =)

Comments

Kristie said…
wah.... a romantic and nice evening...=)
the food looks yummy too....

Popular Posts