The Sleepy Mama

I’ve been experiencing bouts of sleepiness and drowsiness since a few days ago. Every morning, I would wake up feeling extremely exhausted and fatigue. I have to muster up every ounce of energy in me to pull myself out of bed at 645am to prepare myself and Joey ready for the day.

And so, two nights  ago, I actually knocked out at 9pm together with Joey, and I woke up automatically around 3am, feeling super refreshed and happy. Went back to sleep again till 6am when Joey woke up. The whole of yesterday was good and refreshed, till around 3pm when the fatigue and tiredness hit again. And all I wanted to do was to fall onto some platform and sleep.

Last night, I also fell asleep rather early around 10 plus, not because I intended to, but because I couldn’t help falling asleep since I was patting Joey to sleep too. Thankfully, my handphone SMSes kept ringing, so I didn’t fall deep asleep with my contact lens still in my eyes. =P

Still, I felt very tired this morning when I woke up. Plus, my throat was literally burning with pain and every swallow of saliva is P-A-I-N-F-U-L. Went to see the doctor, and all he told me was It’s normal. Rest and rest more.”

What do you expect? I am 6 months pregnant already!

I ought to be glad and thankful that the bouts of tiredness and fatigue didn’t really hit me till now.

All i wanna do is SLEEP……………

Comments

Popular Posts