The Bosses’ Treat

It’s Secretaries’ Week, and Pastor Zhuang & Pastor Audrey treated me, Nick & Joyce to lunch yesterday! :)

Treats are always great, especially those from your bosses! hoo hoo!

A pity I didn’t ‘dare’ to take alot of photos, cos I am not sure if Pst Zhuang will think I am a siao ding dong. haha.. so I only snapped in total….. 3 photos! wahahahaha…

We were at Baker's Inn, and as usual, I love the food there! The aglio olio with crispy bacon I ordered was just peeerrrrffeeecccttt!

DSC04252

DSC04249

 DSC04250

Most importantly, it was a good time of chit chatting and just fellowshipping with the spiritual leaders in our lives. A relaxing time in the middle of the week! =D

HAPPY SECRETARIES’ WEEK, ONE & ALL!

Comments

Unknown said…
Happie Secretary's Week! :) U guys have worked hard and fully deserve the treat! :)
Mummy Kless said…
Hee hee thanks!
Do you know that in the US, they have changed Secretaries' Week to Administrative Staff Week to encompass all admin staff as well?? So you, jerb, grace, even & wendy can all celebrate the week too!! =D
::grace.tan:: said…
Thanks for being our zone secretary! :)
Mummy Kless said…
wah thanks grace!! it's my privilege.. and u're always so willing to help me... =D
Isaiah Kuan said…
hmmm...i like the bread.

Popular Posts