TGIF! :)

Fate has it that the internet server was down at my office the other day for 30mins, and during that 30mins where no decent work could be done without the internet, I did an area cleaning of my desk & cubicle!

I am definitely far from being done yet, but it was surely a good start! At least, the huge pile of paper on the left side of my table is now gone – 95% went into the recycled bin. Haha… Goes to show what a rubbish collector I am. I just chuck the papers on the left side incase I need them, until one fine day when I will do a clean-up and realise I need none of those things. Kiasu-ism is really not a virtue.

Anyway, TGIF!

Since there’s no life-threatening deadlines today, I think I might just start on briefing my dear colleagues who’ll be covering me, so that they will transit smoothly into their covering duties. Yippee! It’s really beginning to feel like I am starting a long holiday soon! =P My colleagues are not as enthusiastic as me, obviously. Haha! Oh well, this might be my last maternity leave you know.. I should just enjoy it to the max, don’t you agree?

Comments

Popular Posts