I Am 31 (Part A)

I had a MOST AWESOME birthday this year, and it’s because of my hubby and dear friends who celebrated for me, and my friends who sent me birthday wishes! Thank you all! I made a grand entrance into my 31st year!

On my actual birthday, I went out with my gang of friends for dinner, and it was a very relaxing time of fellowship with my dear friends because both my darlings were at home with my mum-in-law! It was her birthday present to me! Hee!

We went to this nice restaurant at Jalan Kayu called Mad Jack Cafe.

DSC05033

The 31-year-old.

DSC05041

My husband whom I’ve known for more than half my entire life. Haha!

DSC05035

The food was good and I enjoyed every dish!

Deep fried mushrooms (the rubber duckie continued to haunt us…)

zzz

Cheesy fries

DSC05044

My steak

DSC05039

My dessert – Fried banana fritters with ice-cream!

DSC05045

And my birthday cake!

DSC05046

zzz1

Thank you my dearest gang! You guys have been a great part of my life & I am so glad to be able to share my laughter and my life with you! =D

DSC05034

Comments

Serene said…
eh... i tot that look more like my lamb chop? U steak got bones one meh?
Mummy Kless said…
Oh it is!!?? Then how come I can't find any photos on my steak? I remembered taking leh.... Hmm..
@ster|x said…
serene looks like she yawning can?
Mummy Kless said…
No lor, she's not yawning.. she's laughing at me, cos I got to 're-enact' the blowing out of candles for gerald, remember???

Popular Posts