Shopping Therapy

Yeh, you guessed it! I had a most wonderful Klessis Day!

Shopping really gives women such great joy, don’t you agree?? Though I’m feeling the strain of non-stop hours of walking yesterday, backaches and and arm aches, but I was happy with the buying and paying! Heee…

Went to the salon early in the morning to have my hair cut & rebonded. I was so happy with my favorite salon in the last 10 years – Papilio at Veerasamy Road. They charged me only $120 for rebonding, haircut & treatment (Same price for the last 10 years!!). That’s really a good deal for my hair length! Plus, they gave me a free bottle of conditioner for rebonded hair, and also a discount card to do hair colouring & highlights for $100 if I come back within the next 3 months! Good deal indeed!

What was the most pleasing was that the salon had just been renovated, and the whole place looked really classy and nice. Plus, they installed a mini TV screen below the mirror at every seat, and it played movies throughout! What a great idea – entertain the customers and get them to face straight ahead all the time! Haha! Throughout my 4-hour ordeal of being stuck in the chair, I watched an Aaron Kwok movie & a Jack Neo production!

17062009055

My shopping started right after I was done at the salon, and I was literally dashing from one shop to another. My first damage was done at Mothercare where I bought socks, rompers, leggings and hats for Baby Jayne. Spent close to $80 at 1 shop alone! =P After 3 hours of shopping, I accumulated no less than 10 shopping bags and wherever I went, people were staring at me, probably wondering to themselves whether the Great Singapore Sale was really that great! Haha…

By 5pm, I could walk no more, not because my legs were tired, but because my bags were simply too heavy! I had no choice but to sit at Starbucks to wait for my hubby to finish work. Heee… My loot yesterday was a pair of jeans, a denim mini skirt, a pair of wedges, 2 cardigans, 4 tops and a ring. I didn’t even spend more than $250! I also managed to run all my errands, buy the stuffs my girls needed and some party stuffs for Jayne’s Baby Shower this Sat. Not bad la huh? =D

Next week I can probably continue with a smaller scale shopping spree when I bring Baby Jayne out with me! Time to start Little Missy on this wonderful thing called ‘Shopping Therapy’!

Comments

@ster|x said…
=) sounds like u had plenty of fun..

what good is money if not used to bring us joy and happiness? =)
Mummy Kless said…
yeh.. but the joy slightly diminishes when i see the damage done to my bank account.. hahaha..
@ster|x said…
heh ok la, u so many mths nv buy things le.. sure save up a lot liao!! this is jus a drop in the ocean
Unknown said…
Haha! What a wonderful day! I need me one of those 'Sandra' Day too. Haiz...
Mummy Kless said…
Oh Yeah, San.. you should!! I think all mummies should!

Popular Posts