At The Yacht Club

We went to have dinner at the SAF Yacht Club tonight.

DSC06490

I  like the place for its peacefulness and quietness. On a weekday night, the place is practically deserted. As I walk past the different yachts parked there, it felt as if I was going on some holiday. =P That cannot be further from the truth because tomorrow I’m starting work!!!!

DSC06485

The restaurant is just next to the sea, so guests can eat and enjoy the breeze at the same time. Listening to waves is a very relaxing feeling. :)

DSC06459

DSC06462

  The food is not super fantastic, but nice enough. The chili crabs is actually quite nice. I like the sauce. The prawns are huge & very fresh too. :)

DSC06477

DSC06475 

 DSC06480

 DSC06482

After a nice dinner, I’m all set for work tomorrow! =D

DSC06474

Comments

Popular Posts