I Crave…

I don’t know about you, but I get cravings every now and then (yea, pregnant or not), and the cravings can range from chocolates to ice cream to cookies to potato chips to french fries… and the list goes on.

This morning, I had craving for this!

DSC06638

MAC’DONALDS’ SAUSAGE MCMUFFIN!

This is just a very perfectly-put-together burger with its perfect combination of cheese, savory sausage and the nicely toasted buns. Every bite brings forth this burst of multi-faceted flavors in your mouth that brings the appreciation of good food to the point of no return.The sense of epiphany and joy can hardly be fully illustrated with Modern English (Yes, Shakespeare will do the job).

I can’t explain why but the Sausage Muffin with Egg just doesn’t taste half as nice! The egg totally took away the succulence and juicy-ness from the entire product. This, in my opinion, is a tough match for the legendary Shaker Fries.

DSC06639

Ahhhhh…

-

-

-

-

-

“What? The sky is falling down??!”

“Let me finish my Sausage McMuffin first!!”

Comments

@ster|x said…
huh the egg 1 is much nicer lo
Mummy Kless said…
No lor, i dun like leh.... Even if I take out the egg and eat it separately, the whole muffin just tastes different le...

Popular Posts