The Story of the Coffeeshop Folks

Had a heartwarming start to my day this morning.

coffee_bean_single

I reached Suntec rather early, so I thought of going to get my coffee & breakfast before going up to office. Baby Jayne was with me. I guess it’s not exactly a common sight to see such small babies in shopping malls so early in the morning, so she drew quite a lot of stares. =P

When I reached the coffeeshop in the foodcourt, I ordered my kopi-O as usual. To my surprise, the folks there remembered me as ‘the pregnant lady who orders Ice Milo every morning’! Haha.. And they gathered to look at Baby Jayne, commented at how fast time flew by, and how pretty she is. They also marveled that I could actually bring baby with me to office and there are facilities to take care of her. Before I left, they even asked me to take care.

I say, simple folks are the nicest people in the world. :)

Comments

Unknown said…
I love this stall tooooooo!

I agree, they are nice and simple folks, but so sweet!

Popular Posts