Chippy Chippy!

I’ve got a NEW LOVE!

This!

DSC07060 

Chippy’s Fried Mars with Ice-cream!!!!!!

I tell you, this thing is as sinful as it gets. Fried battered Mars chocolate served piping hot with icy cold chocolate ice cream, topped with chocolate fudge!!!!

I’ve always liked the food from Chippy British Takeaway, but I always only eat their cheese sausage with mash, which is by the way, superbly delicious and unarguably one of the best comfort foods in my list. But that day, I decided to buy this fried Mars as well so that Joey can eat the ice cream, and since then, this has become one of my fav too!

I love how chewy the Mars chocolate bars are, and how well they go with the batter. Eaten with the ice cream, it gives a completely hot-&-cold delicious sensation. You got to try it if you have not!

Comments

Kristie said…
i like this too!!
the other thing that I always order from them, is the mashed potato with cheese sausage!! Great combi!! =D

Popular Posts