The Adorable Ones In My Cell Group!

My cell group is one big happy family of adults and many children!

The kids played Wii last week and didn’t wanna go home! =.=

IMG_8240

Baby Jayne adores Nathaniel!

IMG_8243

IMG_8244

And it was a special day because it’s Nathaniel’s birthday!

Here comes the cake and the ‘Happy Birthday to you……’

IMG_8245

He’s so happy!

IMG_8248

And he makes a wish… before blowing out the candles.

IMG_8249

Joey was our representative to give Nathaniel his present!

IMG_8250

And it’s a red Man U cap from Nike!

IMG_8251

This boy here is a Man U fan!

IMG_8253

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NAT! WE LOVE YOU!!! =D

IMG_8252

I can’t imagine if I have so many kids!!!!! =X

IMG_8255

Ending off, let me show you how exciting the Wii games were! Our kids can really play!

Comments

Serene said…
maybe one day you can start "visualizing"!!!8 kids in total! woohooo... hahahahaa...

Popular Posts