Swensen’s 1-For-1 Lunch

Had a great time of chatting with my hubby today over lunch at Swensens. Their 1-for-1 lunch deal is too good to miss. Although my hubby had some reservations about Swensen’s food quality, we were both pretty happy with our lunch today. =)

IMG_8127

I went for a pasta and topped up $5 to make it a meal. Chicken soup was pretty mediocre.

IMG_8130

I ordered Chili Crab Pasta, and it tasted good! The sauce was light and tasted of chili crabs, and I had 2 big chunks of crispy soft shell crabs on it.

IMG_8133 

I  like the sauce.. it was not too thick, so it didn’t make me feel that I had over eaten.. Nice! =)

IMG_8131

Isaiah had sirloin steak and he was happy with the tenderness of the steak, and it came cooked the way he requested – Medium rare! The meat was very pinkish, and he loved it!

IMG_8135

It appears to me that Swensen’s 1-for-1 lunch promotion lasts forever. Haha! Go in pairs for yours now!

Bon Appetit!

Comments

Popular Posts