Rock & Ash French Fries

I walked past this shop in Marina Square today during lunch time, and since I was craving for some junk food, I walked right in.

IMG_0583

IMG_0584

This shop offers french fries with dips of your choice ranging from Wasabi Mayo, Spicy Cheese, Special Meat Sauce etc. As a fries lover, I was naturally excited!

IMG_0567

Like the simple interior of the shop. Very casual concept. Order, pay & wait for food to be delivered.

IMG_0566

IMG_0568

 IMG_0576

IMG_0577

I ordered a French Fries with spicy cheese dip and chicken nuggets. Yummy! The cheese dip especially took me by surprise. There were spurts of spicy-ness in the cheese!

French Fries with Spicy Cheese Dip ($3.50)

IMG_0579

Fried Nuggets ($3.50)

IMG_0581

Nice place for a some quick junk food!:)

Rock & Ash
6 Raffles Boulevard #B1-03 Marina Square
Singapore 039594

Comments

Popular Posts