Our 1st Trip To Vietnam

Sometime next week at this time, I’ll be roaming on the streets of Ho Chi Minh City! =)

It’s exciting because I haven’t taken a plane ride for the longest time, and my Joey is coming along with us. She’s been bugging us to bring her for a plane ride every time we go to the airport (as if it’s as simple as taking the merry-go-round Smile with tongue out). While I know there’s nothing much to see in Ho Chi Minh City, I just dig the fact that I can spend 3 solid days with my girl. It’s going to be too awesome.

I’ve been reading blogs of different ones who’s been to Ho Chi Minh City to get tips on where to find good food and the places that I have to visit. So far, it’s all sounding pretty fun. And given that the place is about 30 years behind Singapore, I think it’ll be an eye-opener for Joey as well.

Googled the map of Ho Chi Minh City, and I’m glad that it seems pretty easy to navigate around. The city is basically divided into Districts, and the main attractions are all near to the hotel where we’ll be staying at. Another major plus point is that there is free wifi in the hotel rooms! Hopefully, the signals will be strong enough for me to blog & tweet!

untitled

Since I’m bringing my girl along for the trip, I’ve drawn up a checklist of items to bring to meet her needs. In case she doesn’t like the food there, I’ve prepared cup noodles, porridge and biscuits. And of course, medications are necessary as well. =) I think I’m pretty well prepared for the trip!

Comments

Popular Posts