A Happy Blogger

I am blogging myself happy here at blogspot! :)

I guess the reason why I like blogspot instead of Multiply is because Multiply's entries come up in a summary page which everyone will be 'forced' to see as long as they are my contacts. For blogspot, my readers will come by only if they really like reading my blog or care about what I'm thinking about. It adds alot more meaning to the blog when I write in it. :)

Reading the past entries bring back alot of fond memories. Some are memories of what I was feeling at the point when I wrote the entries. Some are sweet memories of my declarations of love to Isaiah. Hahahaha... There is even this chinese poem thing I wrote long ago on 感动... Oh man... gooseberries! Some are emotions & feelings I felt when I first got pregnant. As I read back those entries I wrote when I was angry & frustrated, the feeling of nostalgia overwhelms me. Many things look alot different on hindsight. =)

And this blog kinda captured my 'growing-up'. I saw myself growing & developing into a different person through the years, something I'd never be able to 'watch' if I didn't document it down. I am reminded of the goodness of God in my life, what He spoke to me at different points and seasons, and I feel even more spurred on to carry on the vision and calling He has placed in my life. It feels like a gush of refreshing water sprung up within my spirit. It's really a wonderful feeling.

Welcome to leave your comments at my entries and you are free to share your sentiments or thoughts on what I wrote... =)

Signing off,
Happy blogger Kless

Comments

Popular Posts